ShowBox Application for Android and Blackberry devices
Online streaming sites are a huge requisite today and with the advent of paid subscription sites and Netflix, a huge number of people have already been lackluster pertaining to them missing out on their favorite entertainment needs. Now, Showbox has come as a savior for all these people offering the best entertainment shows like cartoons, TV series and Movies completely free of cost. The application has a huge ever increasing database comprising of the latest entertainment shows which is updated every day.
Today, millions of people are opting to download the Showbox application in their respective devices with the app being perfectly compatible with platforms like Android, Windows, Blackberry, iOS and even Mac. Showbox does not require high end internet speeds to function properly with developers claiming that moderate wi-fi connections are more than enough for smooth binging using Showbox. Users even have the option of saving or downloading videos in order to watch them online later. With a large number of streams available for the site, users also have the convenience of choosing the resolution format which they want to binge on, ranging from 360p to the high-definition 1080p. Offering ad free and buffer free unlimited browsing, Showbox is definitely on its way to become one of the most used applications today.
Showbox for Platforms
With the application being available spanning a huge number of device platforms, perhaps the most optimal one for running Showbox is definitely Google’s Android operating system. Developers claim that any android version above lollipop will result in smooth functioning of the operating system with the Showbox applications
Here are a series of simple steps that will allow you to download Showbox for your Android smartphone
- Step 1: On your Android smartphone, go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Security’ > Turn on ‘Unknown sources’. This will allow you to download applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Open your browser and download the ShowBox .APK from any of the sources available online
- Step 3: After the file is done downloading, open it and press Install.
- Step 4: The installation process might require a bit of time. You need to be patient. After the process completes, the Showbox icon will be visible on your home screen.
- Step 5: Restart you android device and start using ShowBox.
Alternatively, Blackberry smartphones with software version Blackberry OS 10.2.1 will also be able to run Showbox courtesy the Android app support features by the new OS update.
Here are a series of simple steps that will allow you to download Showbox for your Blackberry smartphone
- Step 1: Go to Settings >App Manager > Install Apps > Enable ‘Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed’
- Step 2: Open your browser and download the installation file of ShowBox from any of the links available online.
- Step 3: Once the download is done, open it, and install ShowBox. The icon on your home screen will show whether the application was installed successfully or not.
- Step 4: Restart your device and start using ShowBox for free.